Search This Blog

Monday, May 31, 2021

My Booklist: May 2021

Assalamualaikum.

It's end of the May and here we go, my booklist summarize that done by me. As you can see from below, my total is under 15 books. Yeah, obviously about half from previous month. In April I'm totally not working, only babysitting and a lots of free time with pandemic Covid going on and I can't go anywhere. So, that's why it achieved more than I expected. But this month, I'm settle down to another country and still adjust with their environment also climate. Within this matter and so call orientation week etc. I tried my best to cover it, but still I missed one book. 

1. Unfair advantage, Robert Kiyosaki

2. The Millionaire Fastlane, Mj Demarco

3. The 12 week year, Brian Moran

4. The automatic Millionaire, David Bach

5. Principals, Ray Dalio

6. How to make money in stock, William Oneil

7. Trade your way to financial freedom, Van K Tharp

8. The monk who sold his Ferrari, Robin Sharma

9. The miracle morning, Hal Elrod

10. Can't hurt me, David Goggins

11. The 5am club, Robin Sharma

12. Atomic habit, James Clear

13. My morning routine, Benjamin & Micheal

14. The power of habit, Charles Duhigg



It's okay, I hope June will give me more 'me time' for do this summarization session. FYI, the booklist above more about self development especially the morning routine and habits. I don't know why, but now I'm kind of interested in developing new smart behavior from my wake up and the sequences after that. It's like a first step everyday to be a 1% better than yesterday, scenario. Please pray the best for me, ya. 

My plans for June booklist are I will give myself a new target around 20 books or more perhaps. Then, I also already put in my list few eye catching book to grab and to analyze. They're also under self development topics, what can I say people. I find it's so motivated and inspirational to me, I hope you too. So, keep reading and feed your brain an ideas and useful information. See you in next book! 

Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

-please share your thoughts here, dude

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...