Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Top 5 Stimulating Reasons Why I Work at Mecca

Assalamualaikum,

"Makkah al-Mukarramah / Mecca is the holiest city in Islam. The estimated population in 2020 is 2.042 million, making it the third most populated city in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia''. As a Muslim, everything about this place is so wonderful and beautiful. MasyaAllah. My first visited here were around April 2018, when I done an Umrah with my family members. After that, I really want to go back there to overcome the missing puzzle of peacefulness in my heart. Then, I speak out again to my parents about my intention and all my plan. Alhamdulillah, they give me their permission. Last month; April, 2021 with Allah will, I did my came back and work here. 

Yes, you heard it right. I choose to work here, and live here for time being. It's real, and I truly make it all happened. For how long? I still not so sure how long I will be stay here, maybe one or two years or maybe more than that. InsyaAllah. There are several reasons why I really excited about Mecca and the top five reasons why I choose to work at Mecca. These answers below sometime sound cliché for certain people but for me this is from my rightful personal view. So, please respect my decision and all you need to do is pray the best for me. Yeah, thank you. Alhamdulillah.

1. Kaaba.

The first reason why I filialness about my location is Kaaba, and when I know that I will work here...I really excited and fell so blessed. Kaaba is the heart of Mecca and the divine city in Islam. Every Muslim want to go here, maybe it's once in their lifetime or maybe don't have a chance yet. Alhamdulillah's, Allah give me a opportunity to work and even live here. MasyaAllah! Thank you Allah. The sight of Haram Mosque is the best our eyes would see because it touch until through your heart, It's a best feeling ever. One day, kiss the black stone and in meantime stay connect with my Creator. 


2. Arabic Language

I'm a bilingual person and my next language target is Arabic. There are a lot of reasons why a Muslim need to learn Arabic. In my POV; First because of Quran, second truly understand what you say in your prayer, third to explore more Islamic history and to talk confidently in Arabic. Yup, may not to perfect in Arabic grammar or words at first month, but slowly. Surely, within the circumstances of language barrier to the local in providing care from my current department. InsyaAllah, one day. Please, I want to keep Islam and myself proud! 

3. Muslim land.

Yes. Mecca only securely from Islam society and this is what I really want to feel. I'm from a country with varieties of races, religion and mixed culture. So, in here...Even they're from all over the countries but the one things is same is our religion. I still belief that even how bad you're, you still have a humanity in Islam. Allah and His messenger, Prophet Muhammad teach us about good manners and all good things. InsyaAllah, I want to embrace in this opportunities or situation to keep good quality in my circle. 

4. Muslim personality. 

With a strong Muslim circle, I willing to learn on how to be a better personality. Maybe more to psychological...Let's say, deeper soul feeding. From this, I really appreciate to explore Arabic routine and sunnah practices for my own goal; a better me in future! I will jot down a good side, InsyaAllah share it in next post. However, in some part it will just stay in experienced list. You know what I mean because in my POV; Arabic is the language of the Quran but Arab culture is not the culture of Islam. Please help me Allah, smoothing my journey. 

5. Delight future.

As I said above, InsyaAllah I will stay two or three years or maybe more. I don't know about rest of you, but I already plot my future in next 50 years. So that in this three-series, I want to do for the last for everything before I fully rest from manual labor. Who knows maybe this is my last hands on in medical field because I really want to own my time and to give out my contentment life goal their colors. InsyaAllah. With respectful salary, or next increment and multiple investments ahead in next coming years... I will get my own stability in financial and leverages in life. InsyaAllah more act of kindness and charity project coming soon. 

Alright, above are my reasons that I can list out for reminder to myself and somehow a good point to all of you out there. My advice is why keep find your own meaning of life? Just go for what you want. Life is too short to wait and wasted. If you feel it doesn't right for you, move your arrow to another direction and keep forward. Not move back and be a loser! InsyaAllah, continues pray and just keep ourselves motivated. Positive zone all the way, okay. See you in next post.

1 comment:

  1. Madina Baby Soap is a lifesaver for my newborn. It's hypoallergenic, gentle, and keeps my baby's skin hydrated. So glad I found this soap!

    ReplyDelete

-please share your thoughts here, dude

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...