Search This Blog

Saturday, January 02, 2016

ISLAM: What I expect those who already go to Mecca?

Assalamualaikum.

Alhamdulillah and praise to Allah for those who already go to Mecca.
Barakallah!
Such a luckiest person i can said.
Happy for you.
Surely that the most amazing and beautiful moments in your life!
: )

Mine, not come yet. And,
I still praying.
And saving.
And hoping.
And stay until i reach it.
Insyaallah.
Amin.
'Cause going there is my top ever of bucket list.


So, in this time. Not simply wasting my time, and not do nothing... but i train myself to be more prepared.
Prepare in every perspective.
That what Islam means theory and practically.
I do day by day.
Like i'm imagine that my time will came soon.
Hheheh...
Excited and so interesting idea actually.

Routinely, i did this... so far i realized it's change me.
Slowly.
How i facing society, how i dress, how i stand on my feet for what i'm doing.
And sometimes i can said i been silently stare by them.
May not in good looks.
Mine, i assume that an evil eyes.

Even i wish i replied with a look that, "Do you got a problem with me?"

For those who questioning why i'm doing this.
Like,
Let's enjoy your life before the day come.
Have some fun.

I respect that. Thanks duh for your suggestion.
I also do that.
In my own meaning.
I'm also a human.
Growing in name of society.
The entertainment is everywhere but please respect my limit.
Oh kay.

Why i'm doing this because i want to be the most perfect person i can do... when i see Him.
When my feet touch Mecca land.
When i'm visiting Him.
When i been in that moments.

Moments there,
I want my slave soul feel every part my limb move,
My sweat fall.
And the time my small tears come.
Also,
Where my heart pumping calmly and my adrenaline rush freely.
To show that that this is where i want to be.
Where my truly home.
Masyaallah.
Subhanallah.


'

Cause i don't miss this and regret anything later on.
My life goals!
: )

Later, after i finished and come back here.
My country.
I pray that those moments will replying in my mind like a favorite video of mine.
As reminder for me to be more better person.
So as it change me with nothing awkward for,
More nice, wisely and an idol i can be to others.

And i wish i can share the feeling among you all.
And spread the peace
Insyaallah.
Pray for me.

You can do that!

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...