Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Travel

Assalamualaikum.

When i seen some of my friends going travel oversea.
Korea, New Zealand, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Bali, even Sabah or Sarawak.
I feel nothing.
Nothing excited.
Nothing major.
Just happy for them.

But,
If i heard that one of my friends go Umrah or Haji.
I feel woooowwww....
Can you bring me together?
Pretty please.
...

Yup!
Mekah, is the top or 1st in my bucket-list i want to go.
By hook or by crook.
I wanna be there.
My master plan.
My dream place.

If i'm selfish.
With my money i had now.
Packing my bag.
I can go alone.
But, yeah... we must bring someone "mahram" or husband if i'm married.

Then, 
I'm single.
So i decided to bring along my emak and ayah.
So, i have to collect more money.
May Allah bless me and my plans.
: )

Then, 
After my master plan pass.
I just feel free to go anywhere.
Hehheheh...
Can't wait!

Peace.
: )

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...