Search This Blog

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Maxi Dress: Transforme your lovely maxi dress

Assalamualaikum.

Hai.
So, as my previous post (try click sini).
I bought it and till now never used it.
Hurm... I think, I should do something with this dress.
Join me to see what we can do with this abstract maxi dress.
Yah or Nah...


So basically, these are rough idea i get from this maxi dress,
Seven styles to rock and roll in seven days on going.
To me, if i has an emergency long journey to attend.
These maxi dress quite good.
: )

-1-combining with long cardigan-

-2-cut down the long cardigan with smart belt-

-3-sometimes all we nedd is black shirt to look just simple-

-4-change it to awesome blouse-

-5-added a belt and pastel cardigan, look classy-

-6-why don't just transform the maxi dress become a cardigan?-

-7-can use as scarf, epic!-
Ehem.
; )
So... you know what to do next right.
Heheheh...

Happily trying and just have fun.
Fashion is not bad as you think.
OK.
As long as you comfortable.
Go with it.

End of 2023

 Hai, Apa khabar semua? Lama benar rasanya tidak menjengah blog ini, datang sini pun sebab rindu. Tidak langsung peduli untuk menaip dan ber...